Pure pleasure in sailing.
The Sly 42 Fun performance yacht combines the joy of sailing while packing power, functionality and comfort for everyone on board.
The practical design suits owners preferring simplicity above deck and liveability below. The unique layout is carefully planned for adaptability, safety and space giving it a feel of a much bigger boat.
Sly 42 Fun Exterior Features
- Self tacking jib
- All lines lead to the helms position for easy sailing
- Large bathing platform
- 2 folding and height adjustable tables in the cockpit
- 2 long cockpit benches
- Large sofa/sunbed created from adjustable cockpit tables
- 100% flush deck for sunbathing forward on deck
- Practical Bimini top for exceptional sun shade and shelter
Sly 42 Fun Interior Features
- Open space saloon
- Sliding doors to the master cabin
- Sliding panel and two side cupboards separating master cabin
- Adaptable bench astern converts to a berth or sofa
- Galley is equipped with a tilt-block, ice box and sink
- Guest cabin on the port side with a comfortable head and separate shower located opposite
- Access to a considerable storage space for sails, fenders and more in shower
- Frame trims are solid wood
The Sly 42 Fun fully expresses an enjoyable on-board life marked by large outside areas, open-air liveability and a performance hull. A well designed evolution from the original and winning Sly 42 design by Marco Lostuz.