Personality and performance, a great combination for a sailboat.
Grand Soleil brings together the best designers in the world to develop their performance cruise range… a true Italian classic with character and unmistakable elegance in sailing.
The modern performance yachts appeal to the owner looking for a sleek racer as much as the cruiser wanting refined Italian style, comfort and safety at sea.
Grand Soleil Performance Range Features:
- All lines lead to helmsman for short handed sailing
- Under deck furling jib
- Recessed mainsheet traveller and hatches
- T mainsheet system, non overlapping jib for easy manoeuvres
- Clever and adaptable space for families or racers
- Excellent headroom and large beds
- Variety of interior layouts and customisation
- Beautiful Italian craftsmanship and finish
- Cutting edge technology including carbon composite grid
- Attention to safety
- Proven performance record for inshore and distance racing
Grand Soleil Performance
Conceived by Italians and built by Italians, a great combination for a stunning performance cruiser. This is not just a sailboat - it's a lifestyle. Read More >>
Everything is precise and calculated on the Grand Soliel 54. Style combined with technology make sailing both practical and enjoyable. Its clean essential lines and minimalism give it an elegant appearance and timeless style. Read More >>
The Grand Soliel 50 is a unique and close collaboration between Grand Soliel owners and the best designers in the world. The Cantiere del Pardo’s alliance produced a timeless and elegant performance blue water cruiser. Read More >>
Great personality, characterized by power and sophistication - boat builder Cantiere del Pardo has done it again with the Grand Soliel 47. Read More >>
The Grand Soliel 43 gives great pleasure to the sailor wanting the best of both worlds… maximum performance and ultimate comfort. Read More >>
The GS 39 packs features that are typically seen on the larger luxury yachts making its comfort and quality indisputable for the discerning sailor Read More >>